At E-SMART, we live in a fast paced environment where new challenges and opportunities arise at every turn. For this reason, we make it our purpose to find passionate and talented individuals to join our team. Innovation, teamwork, and integrity are crucial values that we live by, and we encourage growth and communication in all facets of our work. If you believe that you share the same passion and drive as the E-SMART family, then we encourage you to apply!
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will be a trusted front-line expert who is empowered to provide information and solutions to existing and potential customers regarding the full E-SMART product and service range. The Technical Support Analyst is responsible for response, triage and engagement with incoming support cases from customers and to assist with the day-to-day functions within the Customer Support team. This role requires a highly motivated and autonomous person, who is comfortable exercising judgement when making critical decisions and that demonstrates a sense of ownership.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond to client inquiries and support questions by phone, email and through our support case management system.
- Diagnose, update and fix customer issues remotely along with providing phone/e-mail support and guidance.
- Ensure that customer requests are documented, tracked and resolved in a timely manner.
- Escalate urgent issues that require more expertise to resolve.
- Work closely with the Internal Sales Team and Engineering Department.
- Manage customer accounts with open and interactive communication.
- Help build and improve the Customer Support team, along with related processes.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in the Technology Industry and/or degree in computer science, engineering or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in English with proven ability to express complex ideas in a simplified logical manner.
- 2-3 years of Customer Support, Technical Support and/or similar area of focus would be preferred but is not mandatory.
- Experience with Salesforce considered an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to perform work in a low supervision environment.
- Sense of ownership and pride in their performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Effective decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Critical thinker and team player.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Competitive base salary
- Health insurance package
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick days
- Free parking, tea, and coffee